NCASE provides a non-transferable warranty to the purchaser of NCASE products purchased from our website, unless otherwise indicated on our website, listing, or other related materials. NCASE warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period commencing on the date of purchase. Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws.
In general, this warranty means your NCASE hardware product will operate in accordance with published technical specifications, as specified by its datasheet, and in the operating environment for which it was intended for the length of the warranty period.
NCASE’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any NCASE product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at NCASE’s discretion: 1) to repair or replace the product at NCASE’s expense, or 2) to refund the price paid less a usage fee of 10% of the purchase price. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by NCASE, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees. NCASE may, at its discretion, provide new or equivalent-to-new refurbished parts in good working condition, or repair or replace the hardware returned to NCASE.
Any repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater, or for the period of time required by local statute.
Obsolete or Discontinued Products
An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product if available. If NCASE is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued product with the same product, NCASE will replace the obsolete or discontinued product, in its sole discretion, with a product having similar function and capacity.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that NCASE, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by NCASE or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Limitation of Liability
NCASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF NCASE HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Exclusion of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
National Statutory Rights
Consumers may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods.
No Other Warranties
No NCASE employee, dealer, or other agent is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
Special Warranty Period in the European Union
In the European Union, the minimum warranty period provided by the reseller is two years. The minimum warranty period provided by the reseller for refurbished products is one year.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact customer service or visit SFF Forum and review the relevant discussion thread for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found there.
All warranty claims should be addressed directly to NCASE. Our customer service contact information can be found on the web at www.ncases.com/contact.
Returning Your Product
In the event that you need to return your NCASE products for repair or replacement, NCASE will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) as well as return instructions. Unless otherwise specified, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Do not return your product without prior approval from NCASE. Any product returned without a valid, unique RMA# will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. To avoid problems at the time of receipt, clearly write your RMA# on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation e-mail within the package.
Request a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#)
Please follow these steps to obtain an RMA number:
- Submit an RMA# request online at www.ncases.com/pages/contact
- Describe the problem in the “Message” text box
- Include valid proof of purchase (required for RMA processing, i.e. order number, invoice) to the message.
RMA Return Addresses
We have two (2) RMA receiving locations worldwide. Your RMA confirmation will specify the specific return address you must use when sending your RMA package. This will be your standard return location and should not be changed without prior approval from NCASE. Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
Products Lost or Damaged During Transit
The original packaging material should be used to pack the product for return; if the original packaging is not available, you should use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product. All packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packed will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. NCASE is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to our RMA receiving locations.
You should select a return shipping method that provides tracking information. NCASE is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- NCASE will perform a visual inspection of the package before acceptance to ensure there was no visible damage during transit which could affect the product being returned
- All products received go through individual visual inspection to ensure the products are genuine NCASE products with all applicable labels intact and free of physical damage/abuse
- We also confirm the RMA#, which should be noted on the outside of the package
- Packages with damage or that do not have a valid, unique RMA# clearly marked on the exterior will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense
- Counterfeit products, or products that clearly fit the warranty exclusions listed above, will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense
- After inspection, the product will be confirmed as received and processing will begin
- Typical Processing Times:
- 3 to 15 business days for your replacement to be processed or for a credit to be applied to your account.
- 3 to 15 business days for your replacement to be shipped and delivered.
- All computer enclosures and parts have a 1-year warranty
- All refurbished or factory reconditioned computer enclosures and parts have a 1 year, replacement-only warranty